Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Because Everyone Deserves Free Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' keeps me blogging. Try Dunkin' Donuts Coffee For Free. Get a Sample

I love signing up for free stuff. At least once a week, something arrives in the mail that I did not pay for. And I'm not talking about junk mail, though I get some of that too.

A couple weeks ago, I was grocery shopping and the lady in front of me had a fantastic square freezer bag. It stood up on its own, held a large amount of groceries and kept them cold in the process. Perfect! I have a few from Aldi that are quite large as well, but are beginning to fall apart as I have had them for several years.

It was literally the next day that I received the perfect freezer bag in the mail. I sign up for so many samples and free things that I just don't remember what I'm getting half of the time. This was a Baskin Robbins sponsored bag and exactly what I needed.

If you don't already follow Free Stuff Times, you should. There are daily free things to sign up for and samples to receive. I have a junk email that I never check that I use to sign up for these things.

Today, go get yourself a sample of coffee!

1 comment:

Jean said...

I tried searching every where for one of your fabulous freezer grocery bags but didn't find anything. :)

I think I'll be meandering over to that sight to take a looksee!