Monday, September 11, 2006

Things to Do

1. Upload tons of new music into ipods. Charge ipods.

2. Spray all clothes with bug repellent. (Must not get West Nile Virus)

3. Buy new underwear as package already purchased was wrong size. (Like I don't know my underwear size? What is my problem?)

4. Pick out good book for plane reading. Not too big as is not much room in backpack, but not too short as to finish it too quickly.

5. Walk brother through watering all plants so none will die.

6. Empty and refill all litter boxes so no accidents will occur. (Please let no accidents occur!)

7. Clean off memory card of camera. Pack extra batteries.

8. Go through all lists and make sure have all needed for trip.

9. Pack backpack.

10. Run to store for something left off list.

11. Stay up extremely late.

12. Sleep in extremely late.

13. Worry that am forgetting something important.

14. Go to airport. (Too late for whatever was forgot)

7 comments:

heather said...

so excited for you guys!!! (and oh so jealous) Have a GRRRRREAT trip!

Heather Anne Hogan said...

Have fun! Can't wait to see the pics!

Carbon said...

Hmmm.. I must of missed the part of where you were going!!

Talena said...

Okay, so I can tell I'm out of the loop. Where are you going?

Also, I never know what size of underwear to buy, either. So you're not alone.

Have a fun trip!

beth said...

PLEASE! let no kitties have accidents. Oh well if they do, I guess--i know how to clean! :)

I'll keep an eye out for dying plants...

Anonymous said...

HAVE A GREAT TRIP , DON'T FORGET TO TAKE YOUR PASSPORT WITH YOU OR ELSE YOU WILL END UP DOING YOUR KENYAN SAFARI AT THE AIRPORT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jean said...

How you fit all your things in a little backpack amazed me. :) Though if you forgot anything, guess you can get it when you get back. :)