Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Saturday Post

It's raining today and that makes me happier than anything else right now. It's actually chilly out. I have on jeans, socks and a long sleeved shirt. This is probably the first summer I have enjoyed such a thing!

It's not because I don't enjoy being warm and toasty. But ninety degree days have a way of tiring me out and wearing me down. I really don't know if I could live in the south.

Monday it's supposed to be very hot again. And my garden will continue to grow. Today it is soaking up the water and the coolness.

If it gets dry enough later, I'll probably do a bit of weeding. My preggo laziness has resulted in wheat-sized stalks of weeds in my flower garden and the vegetable garden is always in need of weeding.

As an example of my increasing energy and desire to accomplish actual goals, I will be posting every day this week.

You just wait and see. Pictures and thoughts and words, oh my!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

I'll be checking back! It's good to have goals! :)

Hillary said...

Yippee oh yippee! I can't wait! :)

Jean said...

You are getting a bit more pep in your step these days!!

It was the perfect reading day today!!! And a good day to learn how to use chopsticks. :)

Jen said...

You are so sneaky to slide in that whole pregnancy thing a few posts ago. It took me a while to catch on. I am glad you are feeling better and have more energy now.

You really wouldn't like it down here this summer- it has been miserably hot. Ick.

Unknown said...

It was a little sneaky, there Jen... :)

And you're right. I like to visit FL in the winter very much, but I don't think my body would approve of your summers. :) Now, if I had your land and your swimming pool, I might just consider it...