1. I have bug bites.
2. The weather keeps changing from 40 to 80 to 60 to 30. That's Michigan. It might snow next week.
3. The leaves are all sprouting out of their buds.
4. The spiders are all sprouting out of their buds.
5. I'm reading four books at the same time. How To Be Good by Nick Hornby, Catch-22 by Joseph Heller, unChristian by David Kinnaman & Gabe Lyons (I promise I'm almost done, Dan!) and Deceptively Delicious by Jessica Seinfeld which I got for my birthday. Plus, the keeping up with my Your Baby's First Year week as well as various magazines.
6. I want to spend all of my time on the front porch and am itching to play in the dirt.
7. Did I mention the bug bites & spiders yet? Because my legs are itching and I keep looking at the ceilings.
8. We've gone for a walk almost every day. I'm not sure if the DQ & slushie stops are helping the benefits of exercise though. But they're goood.
9. Dairy Queen is open for business. Man, I would love an ice cream cake. Who here likes ice cream cake?