Monday, May 25, 2009

Tall-ish


This is baby bug's favorite stance. It's partly a "pick-me-up-now," partly "look-how-big-I-am!" This little stinker keeps growing. 

Blood work confirms that there is definitely no baby swimming in my belly, but I'm going in Tuesday for an ultrasound of the rest of my guts. I'm ready to not be sick anymore. There was more nastiness last week and it seriously wipes me out for several days. It's especially frustrating as I feel like I have the summer itch to get things done around here. 

So, if you think about it tomorrow, please pray that they will find something usefully and fixable round about 10 am. Thanks. 

7 comments:

Jean said...

next thing you know, she'll be jumping off the table. :)

have been praying, am praying and will continue praying.

Jean said...

p.s. she looks adorable in overalls!

Kat said...

Wow!!! Look how big she is! You must be so in love with her!

I will send you some vibes. Being sick isn't cool.

Angela said...

Ack! I just want to smoosch her cheeks! What is that annoying tick-tock I hear?

I'll be saying a prayer from my first cup of java (which is well before 10) on. I hope they figure out what's going on. Mystery sickness is the worst :(

Ryan and Sandra said...

So sweet, Anne! And I'll be praying for you this morning (round about 10 your time!) :)

*heart*
Sandi

Anonymous said...

How may one look at her and just not automatically smile?

How did the doctor appointment today go?

Joy said...

did you hear anything concrete from the doctor yet? Feel free to let me know if you need child-care in a pinch. : )