Saturday, June 24, 2006

The Need for Speed

Apparently, after riding one's bike for three and a half hours, one's tushie becomes mush. I don't think my butt has ever hurt this much in my life. EV-AR.

But it was an excellent ride. It took about two hours to ride the trail we took, we broke for a nice long lunch and some ice cream and then it was only an hour and a half back and downhill much of the time, which was very welcome. We forgot the camera so there is no proof of this first most momentous ride. But it was good. It was very good.

I will, however, be spending much time in the tub. Thank you and good night.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always use this as an excuse not to ride.

Sore bum.

Excuses don't help the thighs.

Jean said...

you can use my boppy if you want. :) Glad you had a great ride and made fun memories.

anne said...

Can you ride on one of those? Wouldn't it fall right off? Hey, I'm willing to give anything a try after that. I want so much to go out and ride right now, but there is no freaking way!

Anonymous said...

I love riding my bike! I think the first time I went out this year I was out for at least 2 hours. Yeah!

Glad you had fun as well :)

Jean said...

no...can't ride on a boppy, but hmm.... that's an invention idea...

Anonymous said...

Ah, you are making me miss my Huffy. :)

anne said...

The funny thing is, my bike IS a huffy...