Thursday, September 27, 2007

I Know I'm Not the Only One

Anyone else excited about Premier Week!? I know I am!!

Heroes on Monday
Grey's Anatomy & The Office tonight. And REALLY. Why did they have to schedule them both at the same time? Why do the executives at ABC & NBC hate me so much? Why?
Desperate Housewives & Brothers and Sisters on Sunday night.

Boy oh boy. Tonight the house is open to watch your choice of show. I don't know what to do. My DVR won't let me tape one and watch another. I think I might be taping The Office on our little tiny bunny-eared tv. Yikes!

Sunday, be ready to come over and start the festivities at 9 sharp!! Popcorn will be hot, buttery and fresh; Kool-aid will be chilled.

4 comments:

cvanderjagt said...

you can watch the office for free online after it airs: http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/

should save you the trouble of breaking out the bunny ears...

Unknown said...

You saved the day!! :) I ended up taping it, but missed the first five minutes. Darn downtown traffic...

Melissa Walker said...

i'm completely psyched too, but THE WAR is taking up all my dvr room!

Carbon said...

Sadly I'm without a DVR... But I still manage to curl up on my couch with a big ole bowl of popcorn and watch my shows too :)