Monday, January 07, 2008

Not a Wise Choice

So that lovely walk I took yesterday? Apparently not a good idea. Don't the doctors all say to walk walk walk walk walk?

What they don't say is that if you do, your hips will rebel against you and you will not be able to walk at all. I hardly made it home.

My streak of sleeping through the night? Broken due to aching legs. I have to climb the stairs one at a time because it hurts too much to lift my left leg high enough to step.

Tonight is better than this morning was. I traded the ice pack with the heating pad and back again a few times. Another long soak in a very hot tub.

But I'm staying on the couch for a while.

It's D-day plus two and there seems to be no new progress. We'll see what the doctor has to say tomorrow. This little wiggle worm needs to see the light of day!

6 comments:

Jean said...

Am praying! :)

Hillary said...

Oooh, ouchie!

Come on little wiggle worm, we're all anxious to meet you! :)

sarah cool said...

YAY!!! I hear you're in labor!!!!

Hillary said...

Squeee!!!!

Anonymous said...

Really?!? Hope it's going well!!!

Kerri Anne said...

Thinking good thoughts. Come on baby!