Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sewing Party!!

A comment was made to my last post that I need to have a sewing party to make some grocery bags. That was supposed to happen back in November or December but I kept putting it off until it never came about.

Well, my friends, it is time to get sewing! Now that I have made several of these bags myself, it will be super easy for me to direct others in making their own.

Friday, February 22nd. 6-9 pm. There will be snacks and drinks. Bring your own machine and bring half a yard each of two fabrics that you love and coordinating threads. If you want to make more than one bag, bring more fabric!

RSVP by emailing me at sewverysweet@gmail.com and I'll make sure I have enough tables and power outlets for everyone!

6 comments:

Cheeky said...

I'll be gone--bummer!

Hillary said...

I'll be wishing I was there! :)

Kris said...

what a fun idea, I may have to have one of these myself sometime. by the way, i love my cloth grocery bags, but i didn't make mine :(

Stacey said...

So sad I don't live there. This sounds like so much fun!

Jessica said...

Fun! I see no reason at this point why I couldn't be there. Count me in!

Jessica said...

Ok...caught...I didn't read. Can my post substitute for the email that I was SUPPOSE to do???