Tuesday, January 01, 2008

That's Just Swell

I am a pretty big drinker. Of water, that is. I hold fast to the "drink half of your body weight in ounces" rule. When I'm sick, I usually try to at least double that.

The past couple days I have really noticed that I need to step up my water intake. I know swelling is a very common pregnancy affliction, but I had happily avoided it completely until now.

Hubby has been good about rubbing my feet when they need it, but I just hate this feeling of fat feet. It's so uncomfortable.

I'm on my second 36 oz bottle of water already today in addition to a large glass of oj. Proper planning will ensure that I get in at least two more full bottles and other juices before the end of the day. We'll see if that makes a difference.

5 comments:

Jean said...

cheers! :)

Jen said...

Hang in there- not long to go now! So exciting!

Anonymous said...

My feet grew a 1/2 size with my first pregnancy and it never went back.

anne said...

Fortunately all my shoes still fit! :)

Hillary said...

Good thing your shoosies all fit cause (a) you've got some CUTE ones! and (b) it'd look kinda funny if you had to start wearing flip flops in the middle of a Michigan winter! :P

Ooooh! I'm getting SO excited!!!