Monday, November 06, 2006

Truth or Lies?


V posted this meme last week and I was thoroughly intrigued.

The hardest part for me is coming up with things that people who actually know me will really have to think about to figure out.

Give it your best shot. Four truths & a lie. Which is which?


1. For Halloween over the years I have dressed as Laura Ingalls, a witch, Mrs. Zorro, a goddess & Raggedy Ann

2. I have seven piercings. But I'm thinking of taking one out and getting another somewhere else.

3. In my library are 900 books. Give or take a few. I've read about 65%.

4. I've been to Kenya, Egypt, The Netherlands, Jordan, Switzerland, Israel & Canada.

5. My favorite video games are: Zelda, Mario (Kart/Party/etc), James Bond, Hydro Thunder & Star Wars Legos.


A prize will be awarded to the winner.

Oh, and speaking of prizes, if you submitted a name for the car voting contest, email me your name & address. Prizes for that contest are forthcoming!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess is that number two about the piercings is a lie. Just a wild guess, though.

Bill C said...

#2 was my first-reaction "guess" as well. Not sure why, though; seven doesn't seem like an unreasonable number. Seventeen, maybe...

Jean said...

My guess is #3. I did have to think long and hard about this one. I believe you have 900 books, but not the reading only 65% of them...

Carbon said...

I'm guessing number 4. I can't remember if that's true or not but that's what i'm sticking too :)

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing number one as the lie. Only because I think maybe you didn't go as all of those. Oh, I don't know...These sorts of games are so hard! But yes, number one. That's my final answer. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow.. tough one! But I think I am going with Jean.. I think you've read more than 65% percent of all those books. But I really don't know!

beth said...

I think I'm sticking with Jean on this one too...for the same reasons, which is generally very unimaginative. I would also like to add, though, that not all of them are actually IN your library. I know that because several of them are sitting on my dining room table.

anne said...

Yours were included in the "give or take" part of my line, Beth... ;) But you know, when you come over on Thursday night, you could bring them with you? Just a suggestion. Even if you forgot, you could leave and come back...it would take you a whopping three minutes.

Anonymous said...

I'm stuck between 2 and 5. Since a couple people said 2 I'll go with #5.

Jen said...

I would say three.