Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I can't paint my nails well for my life.


Really. It's true. I used to be really good at painting my nails. Or at least I used to think so.


And it doesn't always have to be exactly perfect, right? Unless it's bright, bright red! And since it's Christmas, it has to be bright, bright red. But last night it was all over my hands. Well, to be honest, it was this morning too until I peeled and prodded it all off. Not very attractive, I must say.

Toes are one thing, since this time of year, I'm the only one who appreciates how cute they are. And they are definitely cute. Now that I've gotten the extraneous paint off.

This is how exciting my life is right now.

5 comments:

heather said...

i painted my fingernails bright red last night, too!! he he...

heather said...

send me an e-mail...i have a question...don't know your ada e-mail...must...find...you...

Jean said...

you silly lady!! Are you letting those kitties polish your nails again? or were you multi tasking in your sleep again?

anne said...

here i am!

you should see the kitties when i am polishing...they hate it! stinky!

Marcia said...

I can't paint my right hand to save my life, so, if I do an especially poor job, I walk around with my beautiful hand touching everyone, motioning to explain my words, etc., while my horrendous hand hangs out in my pocket, or behind my back, or... clenched into a fist or rage because I can't paint correctly!