Wednesday, January 11, 2006

To Wax or Not to Wax

Since I am going to California this week and am planning on spending some time on the beach, this topic was of interest to me this week.

I believe there is a large disparity among women based on how they choose to *ahem* keep their bikini area bare. I was introduced first to waxing before I got married. And I will NEVER go back. I personally hate shaving as it is, and am quite happy for a quick fix that lasts for a long time.

But I am curious as to whether I am in the majority or minority.

Do tell.





A Little Bit Crazy

Preferred Bikini Hair Removal Technique




Shaving
Nair
Waxing by a Professional
Waxing by yourself
Au Naturale
Other





1 comment:

anne said...

It's Shaving ahead by a nose...or a razor...

Now whoever went with Au Naturale HAS to fess up! HA!