Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Coming Soon


"Dark and difficult times lie ahead, Harry. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
~~Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

What upcoming films are on your "must see" list? Why are they must see? Is there anything coming out soon that you have absolutely no interest in seeing? Why not? Need a reminder of what's coming out in the next two months? Here are direct links to listings of November and December films.

I have already bought tickets to see Narnia. That is going to be excellent. I have read that series probably 5 times since I was a kid, not to mention the few times that I have had it read to me. I have very high hopes for this film. And I plan to read the book again immediately after watching it.
I think that's it. I saw Harry Potter...loved that. Am already anxiously awaiting the next movie or book. I want to see Walk The Line, but that's also not one I have to see in the theatre, I could rent it.
Oh yeah! RENT! I really want to see that. I have never seen the production of it...Producers! I have to see that too!
Man...I have more on the list than I thought I did. Any more I'm missing!?

6 comments:

heather said...

Don't see: War of the Worlds - I know it's not a new release, but it's terrible... Saw Harry Potter 4 this weekend...even though I'm a huge fan of the books, the movies are getting a little dark for me and Dumbledore isn't kind enough. I think I'm done seeing the movies. We got tickets to Narnia, and I definitely want to see Rent (wanna go together??).

anne said...

i understand what you mean about HP. very dark. but that's what i remember about the books too. very curious to see how book 7 will play out.

and i am (maybe the boys too?) totally in to see rent together. go out for pizza first maybe. or ice cream. or pizza and ice cream. and chocolate. mmm.

heather said...

mmmm - sounds good. i'm sure david would be happy to see rent (although that doesn't need to go past us :). double date it is.

Anonymous said...

possibly King Kong...i think it would be smart to wait until some people have seen it and hear their feedback, but for a movie that is over three hours you know your getting your money's worth, and that type of movie with huge epic monsters is only cool on a big screen...

Anonymous said...

I recommend Walk The Line in the theater - It's SO good. I thought it had an abrupt ending, but other than that I loved it.

anne said...

Good to know! Thanks! :)