Thursday, March 08, 2007

A Few More Aprons

Some of these I did before I left and some I did after we got back. One of the most fun things about coming home after a long trip, at least for me, is going through the huge stack of mail that arrived while we were out. (Unless that includes creepy Valentine's, of course) I had ordered a bunch of fabric before we left and there were three lovely boxes waiting to be opened.

What that means is that all I really want to do is lock myself in my office/sewing room/library and sew like mad.




Don't be surprised if that's exactly what I do. I have curtains to make (for myself and for sale) aprons galore, clothes, pillows, bags...the possibilities are truly endless. The projects are innumerable.




























12 comments:

Jean said...

Again, VERY cute!!!

Kat said...

Is that cherry one mine?! 'Cause it's so darn cute!!!!

Unknown said...

Kat, it sure it!! Along with the green checkered one! :)

Hillary said...

So cute! Man, I haven't sewn anything since home ec in grade 9! I'd be pretty useless at it. But armed with a machine and fabrics as cute as that, it shure would be motivating! :)

Hillary said...

erm, I mean "sure" I can spell, really...

Anonymous said...

Sorry Kat the cherry one is mine, no pun intented.

Unknown said...

Miss Cheri...do you need a new apron by any chance?! :)

Man, Hillary, I wish you lived closer and could make it to one of my craft nights!! No matter how crafty you are or aren't, you will leave with something fabulous that YOU made!

Anonymous said...

Nice aprons you got there! How dorky would it be if I commissioned you to make a "manly" one for when I am out grillin this summer? ;) I am not really sure what should be on it though.. ideas? Already got one along those lines?

Unknown said...

Actually, Shawn, if you go to my flickr page and look through the ones I've done, there is one on there that I did for a guy (it's brown stripes) and I also made one for Paul that was a simple green stripe. So yes. I can make you a pro-looking 'manly' one! Perfect for grilling!

Kat said...

YAY!!!! I love the green one! I'm going to be such a cute home cook - I can hardly wait!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you like them! :) You will indeed be very cute!

Hillary said...

Oooh! Anne, that would be so much fun! Alas...