Saturday, March 31, 2007

It's Very Possible, But Not Necessarily Provable

I may or may not have bought books today. If I did, there would have been about six of them and they would have been found at a fabulous used bookstore in town.

Seven Pillars of Wisdom by T.E. Lawrence

At Home in Mitford by Jan Karon

The White Nile by Alan Moorehead

Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein

Fletch by Gregory Mcdonald (turns out this one is the fourth in a series, and we all know what that means...)

The Hostile Hospital by Lemony Snicket


I just can't help it. It might be a sickness. But it sure is a pleasant disease. I can't wait until garage sale season begins.

4 comments:

Jean said...

Probably shouldn't tell you this, but I did see signs for garage sales today around town....

Hillary said...

hehehe... you're going to need an addition to your house pretty soon! ;)

anne said...

Great Jean...thanks...

No kidding, Hillary! The shelves in the library are beginning to sag! Love the new picture by the way! :) Very cute indeed

Frannie Farmer said...

I love the Mitford series. LOVE them!