Sunday, March 25, 2007

I Call Firsties

I don't want to gush, but Chicago was pretty fantastic. It was our own teeny-tiny BlogHer weekend of fun.

One of Andy's questions to me was, "were they at all how you expected them to be?"

I had to answer, "Completely." In such a great way, the girls were who I thought they would be but more human, more real and alive.

They will be posting a ton of pictures, and I'll have mine on flickr soon, but I just want to say thanks. Thank you for making it happen, for being the beautiful girls that you are and for adding so much adventure to an already fabulous weekend! My heart is more full for knowing you now. I can't wait to see where God will take you from here. :)

9 comments:

Hillary said...

no fair! You get firsties cause you got home first! hehehe! I just got in now. I left the apartment at 5am, and have been travelling for 14 hours. I'm hopping in the shower and ehaded to dancing. I am insane.

I miss you guys already!!! Oh man, what a FUUUUNNNNN weeekend!

Gotta run, we'll talk soooooon!

sarah cool said...

Yaaaaaaaay!!!!!!

It was SO fun. I was SO tired yesterday. I am SO tired today. Can't wait to browse pictures! :)

Unknown said...

Geez, I looked through my pictures and I hardly have ANY! I am going to need to steal a bunch from all of you! :)

Hillary said...

But you have all the cool top-shots! You are skilled! :) We can add that to your list of super powers!

Unknown said...

I do enjoy having super powers...

Jean said...

I kept wondering where this and that picture was and realized that it was taking with someone else's camera! :)

How'd dancing go H? How was the ride back S?

Hillary said...

Ha! Dancing was good, but wow, I was out of it. Trying to catch up on moves, being two hours ahead, and having travelled alllll day made for one wacky Hillary.

ps. Jean, I love that you're asking Sarah and I questions on Anne's blog. Cause obviously we're gonna see it! So funny!

Unknown said...

What better place for a chatty forum!? :) We totally rock.

sarah cool said...

Hahahaha!!

The ride back was a lot of fun! Long.... it's always longer going home... and we got a late start (4 pm) so we didn't get home until laaate!

Miss you girls!