Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Next To Last Post About Bloggy Chicago (Probably)

Just to get a few pictures out...


To prove that my picture is indeed the best, is this not the most amazing looking brownie sundae?










And to give you the most classic shot of friends in Chicago.











And also, I suppose to show you how very relaxed we all got on this trip.












The rest are on flickr. The very few.

Girlz, I really need you to post your pics. Like that really HOT one of us in our HOT dresses? Yeah, that one. Man, we were HOT.

11 comments:

Hillary said...

Gettin' there! Gettin' there! This is report card week... so naturally I'll be doing anything BUT report cards (like posting pictures! )

sarah cool said...

I think we're just waiting for Jean's pics now! But she has an excuse... 2 children vying for her time!!! :) :)

Um, yeah, so, sorry that I have absolutely NO pictures to contribute. Maybe I will DRAW a picture for you all.

Jean said...

BTW...I love the pic of the sweedish fish!! I laughed out loud!!

I don't have a flicr account....may need to get one just for these pics. :)

sarah cool said...

hahaha - I don't like Hillary liked them! But we WERE pretty full from dinner, still!!

But we did buy them just for you girls!

Hillary said...

I didn't mind them, I'm jsut not a huge gunny fan. Plus I was fuuullll from that burrito and margarEE-ta!

And Sarah, I wanna see that drawing!

Frannie Farmer said...

Ohhh so jealous. Looks like FUN!

Jean said...

Not a gummy fan?!? uh oh... :)

Did you guys eat in town or by the house?

sarah cool said...

We ate at a mexican joint a few blocks away - it was SO GOOD!

Jean said...

mmmmmmm...

thethinker said...

That first picture looks so delicious.

Unknown said...

Oh...it was! :)